Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Technology is grand

This is my first adventure into the blogging world.  I used to consider myself well versed in technology but have recently found myself behind the times with all the new and exciting opportunities available through so many networks and mediums.  My phone has no internet accessibility, no games, or special features where many people I know can see what is going on in another part of the world in less than a minute on a device I may have a hard time turning on.  Needless to say, I enjoy all the opportunities technology offers but I have a long way to go.  Has anyone else ever been in my shoes or is anyone currently in my shoes and "feel my pain"?  :-)

5 comments:

  1. I have the smartphone and 2 tablets, and i still feel where you are. The hardest part about working in a high school is keeping track of all of the options with tech; the kids are always 1 step ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is an amazing blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dave, I have a few of these devices as well. And with all of the constant hardware, software, and connection changes I find that I am under a "cloud" of the less than tech savvy one.
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honestly, I was there. Then, I just jumped into it all!! I asked my C-tech at school for help with ideas and I am doing so many things that I never thought I would. Don't worry, it just takes time....you'll do great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I am not afraid of the technology I just need to keep it all straght. I would love all the fancy gadgets with the applications and games and capabilities but it is not always possible for everyone. You are right though, there are many opportunities that can stem from all this new technology

    ReplyDelete