Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Podcasting...easier than it sounds.

I was fortunate enough to spend some time this week playing around with technology that led to my first podcast.  It certainly is a strange feeling listening to yourself talk on an audio file but I have learned a great deal about how podcasting can be an exceptionally useful tool for student learning.  My students have a very positive view on technology and all of its uses.  I have copied the link to my podcast for your listening pleasure!

3 comments:

  1. What program did you use to record your podcast? I noticed the intro with the music makes it sound very professional. I had to do a lot of editing on my podcast - cutting out the umms, hahahas, etc. and used audacity, with plenty of tutoring from YouTube.com. to get it finished.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used audacity as well. It just takes some time to get used to it. I also used some youtube tutorials to help with the process and it did take some time. Give yourself some time and you will get used to it.

      Delete